Princeton Review Mcat Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ihateverbal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a complete set of the Princeton Review MCAT books. NEW (completely unused)

The books are:

Hyperlearning MCAT Physical Science Review (2007)
Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Science Review (2007)
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Reasoning Review (2007)
Hyperlearning MCAT In Class Compendium (2007)
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (2007)
Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook *Over 300 passages* (2007)

I am in the Los Angeles area and can meet half way to deliver them. I am selling them for $250
 
This Book Saved My Arse In The Unit 2 Months Ago; You Should Check It Out
CALLED MUDPILES REFERENCE
Crusher