Princeton Review OAT practice tests

Started by arredon9
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arredon9

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Has anyone done the princeton review practice tests? When purchasing the princeton review "cracking the oat" it came with 2 practice tests, but wanted to know how they're compared to the OAT? I felt like the questions are a bit too easy but I don't know. I'll be taking the OAT in less than a week and I'm so nervous!
 
Hey did you end up taking the princeton review practice tests? If so what where your thoughts on them and how did you do on your practice tests compared to the real OAT?
I have cracking the OAT and just recently gained access to the online material that they have but haven't really used it yet. I've been practicing with the OAT Achiever and the ADA sample test.