Princeton Review - Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doko

holla atcha boy!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've searched and searched the SDN forums on the Princeton's Step I online review, but not a SINGLE thread has said anything positive about it... and no one has really used it.

Does anybody have any experience with the new Princeton Step I web program, and if so, what did you think?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I was just searching for the same information! Haven't found any positive reviews on it either.

It just doesn't have the established track record of the Kaplan class.

The problem with Princeton (at least with the SAT/MCAT's), is that they usually had former students instruct the class. You can't get away with that with boards.

Kaplan only uses handpicked medical school instructors (some of the best in the country... Goljan, Hansen, even the more recent ones like Kudrath and Raymon are PHENOMENAL instructors).

After taking Step 1, I do think I could have done as well without the formal instruction. But having the kaplan instructors made me feel much more comfortable about the material I was learning. That may not sound like that big of a deal, but everybody gets anxious preparing for this test. For me, I got some peace of mind knowing that the folks at Kaplan were providing a safe baseline level of info to at least pass the test. :rolleyes::thumbup: