Princeton Review Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dvsp0s3r

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'll be taking the PR class this fall, but I just received my books the other day and was curious, as to those that have all the PR books, what study schedule are you all following and how many hours every day are you approximately studying?

Members don't see this ad.

Doesn't TPR have its own study schedule? I'm using SN2ed using both TBR/TPR and am averaging 4-8 hours per day.

That's the thing, I haven't found a TPR study schedule yet, so currently I'm just doing a basic run through of the chapters and familiarizing my self with what is to come. If you've heard of or seen a TPR schedule alone I would greatly appreciate it if you linked it to me. For the SN2ed schedule, did you buy all of the TPR books as well as all of the TBR books. Would you mind listing what your average day of studying looks like when you wake up, I'm having trouble designing my plan and needed a basic template.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's the thing, I haven't found a TPR study schedule yet, so currently I'm just doing a basic run through of the chapters and familiarizing my self with what is to come. If you've heard of or seen a TPR schedule alone I would greatly appreciate it if you linked it to me. For the SN2ed schedule, did you buy all of the TPR books as well as all of the TBR books. Would you mind listing what your average day of studying looks like when you wake up, I'm having trouble designing my plan and needed a basic template.

If you take the class they have a very comprehensive study schedule ("syllabus and homework schedule" for each topic) in the "MCAT Study Guide" PDF, which can be found in your dashboard. They also have more general schedules (week-to-week) in that same PDF.

Reactions: 1 user
If you take the class they have a very comprehensive study schedule ("syllabus and homework schedule" for each topic) in the "MCAT Study Guide" PDF, which can be found in your dashboard. They also have more general schedules (week-to-week) in that same PDF.

Would you mind sending me the PDF? My PR classes do not start until August and I keep getting this "Your online content will be available to you on August 15, 2014." message and I cannot go further on.

I was given this schedule when I enrolled in the course; TPR will email you one sometimes before the course starts.

Attachments

• MCAT_Student_Guide.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 435
I was given this schedule when I enrolled in the course; TPR will email you one sometimes before the course starts.

Thank you so much, yeah I believe that's what I needed. My course starts in August but I just went ahead and enrolled in the class beforehand which is probably why they haven't sent me this yet. Also how do you like Amplifier, is it a nuisance or easy to navigate through. It is still locked for me until 1 week before classes start.

Thank you so much, yeah I believe that's what I needed. My course starts in August but I just went ahead and enrolled in the class beforehand which is probably why they haven't sent me this yet. Also how do you like Amplifier, is it a nuisance or easy to navigate through. It is still locked for me until 1 week before classes start.
I stopped doing amplifier after the first few classes because it requires you to get the questions correct at least twice in order to move on. This approach took too much time and it is rather counterproductive. In addition, the amplifier problems are identical to the discretes on the TPR science workbook so I just do those instead. Overall, I stick to the schedule and try to do everything but the amplifier.

I stopped doing amplifier after the first few classes because it requires you to get the questions correct at least twice in order to move on. This approach took too much time and it is rather counterproductive. In addition, the amplifier problems are identical to the discretes on the TPR science workbook so I just do those instead. Overall, I stick to the schedule and try to do everything but the amplifier.

Yeah that's what i've heard that it is a waste of time, also what does it mean when it says "OL-REV-PB 1,2" is that online content that you are required to complete as homework?

Yeah that's what i've heard that it is a waste of time, also what does it mean when it says "OL-REV-PB 1,2" is that online content that you are required to complete as homework?
Yes, anything denoted with an OL in front of it indicates online HW as explained in the schedule.

Hey I was wondering how the Princeton Review course is? I'm thinking of taking it for the structure of it. Do you guys take full length tests during the course etc?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Last edited: