Printing Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biofilm preventer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any recommendations on printing a lot of DAT studying notes.

Studying for the DAT is going to require a lot of printing and would rather not use my home printer because I feel there might be more efficient solutions for bulk printing.

Looking to print DR. Romano Bio notes as well as Bootcamp Gen Chem outlines from Mike. gonna be around 5-600 pages.

Any recommendations? Or did everyone just use their printer at home or school?

School printing will cost 5 cents a paper so that potentially might be cheapest. just curious if any other possible options.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody have any recommendations on printing a lot of DAT studying notes.

Studying for the DAT is going to require a lot of printing and would rather not use my home printer because I feel there might be more efficient solutions for bulk printing.

Looking to print DR. Romano Bio notes as well as Bootcamp Gen Chem outlines from Mike. gonna be around 5-600 pages.

Any recommendations? Or did everyone just use their printer at home or school?

School printing will cost 5 cents a paper so that potentially might be cheapest. just curious if any other possible options.
Buy and IPad, the budget one. I printed and now that I’ve bought an IPad and used it all semester for school I wish I had it when I did all my DAT study.

Reactions: 1 user
Find a free printer at school lol. I have a couple friends in honors program and they have a free printer in this lounge and I went in there and printed over 1000 pages total while studying for DAT lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an HP envy printer and I registered for their monthly printing payment. "Hp Instant Ink"

I can print 300 page each month for 10 dollars and whatever I don't use get rolled over until it reaches 600-page max. Regardless of colored or black and white. If I print more than 300 page, they charge me 1 dollar for every 25 additional pages.

They send me the ink whenever they see it's low.

I didn't buy it for DAT, I had it since my undergrad, and I feel it helped a lot during school and for the dat.

By the way, they have the option of 100 page a month for 5 and 50 page a month for 3 or something, but I like printing stuff so I chose the plan of the 300 pages, which reminds me I need to switch to their free plan since I don't use it these days. Their free plan allows you page 15 pages for free each month.

I just need to add after printing the more than 400 pages of Dr.Romano notes, I ended up reading them on my laptop lol
So, if you are not gonna use them, don't print them. I find it easier to read them online and so I can copy paste some info and put them on quizlet or in Microsoft word.

Now I have piles of pages that I am saving for someone who might not exist! lol

Reactions: 1 user
I just need to add after printing the more than 400 pages of Dr.Romano notes, I ended up reading them on my laptop lol
So, if you are not gonna use them, don't print them. I find it easier to read them online and so I can copy paste some info and put them on quizlet or in Microsoft word.

Now I have piles of pages that I am saving for someone who might not exist! lol
Lol, can you send them to me and I will pay you the shipping fee lol. that will save me

Lol, can you send them to me and I will pay you the shipping fee lol. that will save me
I sent you a pm, if we live in the same city, I have other dat stuff I don't need.
But if we are far away, I guess it's gonna be much expensive for you to pay for shipping lol.

I printed the Bootcamp Gen Chem and O Chem outlines (B&W, double sided) at my local Office Max! I don't think it was toooooo bad. I did print the revised ~120 page DAT Bootcamp Bio Notes (color, double sided) as well. That was costly ($90?) but I like reading the Bootcamp Bio Academy while annotating my printed Bootcamp Bio Notes.

Last edited: