Printing Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Biofilm preventer

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody have any recommendations on printing a lot of DAT studying notes.

Studying for the DAT is going to require a lot of printing and would rather not use my home printer because I feel there might be more efficient solutions for bulk printing.

Looking to print DR. Romano Bio notes as well as Bootcamp Gen Chem outlines from Mike. gonna be around 5-600 pages.

Any recommendations? Or did everyone just use their printer at home or school?

School printing will cost 5 cents a paper so that potentially might be cheapest. just curious if any other possible options.
 
Does anybody have any recommendations on printing a lot of DAT studying notes.

Studying for the DAT is going to require a lot of printing and would rather not use my home printer because I feel there might be more efficient solutions for bulk printing.

Looking to print DR. Romano Bio notes as well as Bootcamp Gen Chem outlines from Mike. gonna be around 5-600 pages.

Any recommendations? Or did everyone just use their printer at home or school?

School printing will cost 5 cents a paper so that potentially might be cheapest. just curious if any other possible options.
Buy and IPad, the budget one. I printed and now that I’ve bought an IPad and used it all semester for school I wish I had it when I did all my DAT study.
 
Find a free printer at school lol. I have a couple friends in honors program and they have a free printer in this lounge and I went in there and printed over 1000 pages total while studying for DAT lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an HP envy printer and I registered for their monthly printing payment. "Hp Instant Ink"

I can print 300 page each month for 10 dollars and whatever I don't use get rolled over until it reaches 600-page max. Regardless of colored or black and white. If I print more than 300 page, they charge me 1 dollar for every 25 additional pages.

They send me the ink whenever they see it's low.

I didn't buy it for DAT, I had it since my undergrad, and I feel it helped a lot during school and for the dat.

By the way, they have the option of 100 page a month for 5 and 50 page a month for 3 or something, but I like printing stuff so I chose the plan of the 300 pages, which reminds me I need to switch to their free plan since I don't use it these days. Their free plan allows you page 15 pages for free each month.

 
I just need to add after printing the more than 400 pages of Dr.Romano notes, I ended up reading them on my laptop lol
So, if you are not gonna use them, don't print them. I find it easier to read them online and so I can copy paste some info and put them on quizlet or in Microsoft word.


Now I have piles of pages that I am saving for someone who might not exist! lol
 
I just need to add after printing the more than 400 pages of Dr.Romano notes, I ended up reading them on my laptop lol
So, if you are not gonna use them, don't print them. I find it easier to read them online and so I can copy paste some info and put them on quizlet or in Microsoft word.


Now I have piles of pages that I am saving for someone who might not exist! lol
Lol, can you send them to me and I will pay you the shipping fee lol. that will save me
 
I printed the Bootcamp Gen Chem and O Chem outlines (B&W, double sided) at my local Office Max! I don't think it was toooooo bad. I did print the revised ~120 page DAT Bootcamp Bio Notes (color, double sided) as well. That was costly ($90?) but I like reading the Bootcamp Bio Academy while annotating my printed Bootcamp Bio Notes.
 
Last edited: