Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Printing Missouri Supplemental

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by Pistol Pete, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Pistol Pete

2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    I've misplaced the printed version of my Missouri supplemental submitted prior to the deadline...so I think, no problem, I'll go on-line and reprint....uh...no obvious way to pull it up and print it.....anybody else had/solved this problem?

Pete

2. athane960

athane960 ISU class of 2013!
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    I just received an email from Missouri stating that you can log in and download a PDF version of the supplemental application and print it. I logged on and confirmed this so you should be good to go!:thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Beanjamime

2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    Same here, I just received an email from Missouri and you can log in and then download and print you application.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. GeeQued

GeeQued UC Davis 2013
    2+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    Does any where on your guy's supplemental indicate they received transcripts and/or GRE scores. I guess I'm just overly worried they didn't receive anything.

5. athane960

athane960 ISU class of 2013!
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    No it doesn't, but just call up and they will let you know if you are missing anything. I did that several weeks ago and they quickly checked my file.