Printing up AACOMAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkeygirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to print up a copy of the AACOMAS application as one document before you submit. I'd like to check everything over before I hit that submit button because I'm afraid after that you can't make any changes. I know that you can individually print up categories from the site, but how do you print it all up together at once (ie on AMCAS you can download your whole application as a PDF file and print it before you even press submit)

thanks everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Monkeygirl said:
Does anyone know if it's possible to print up a copy of the AACOMAS application as one document before you submit. I'd like to check everything over before I hit that submit button because I'm afraid after that you can't make any changes. I know that you can individually print up categories from the site, but how do you print it all up together at once (ie on AMCAS you can download your whole application as a PDF file and print it before you even press submit)

thanks everyone!!

Anyone?? Please help!

umm PRINT APPLICATION button?

Ema said:
umm PRINT APPLICATION button?

how could I miss that??! haha wow. anyways, thanks for the reply!