Printout Mailed? This quick?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nob01001

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

aadsas website says that my application printout has been mailed out...I thought it would take 6-8 weeks? It has only been 3 weeks. Does it take several weeks in the mail? I'm a bit confused...

Thanks for any insight.

Members don't see this ad.

nob01001 said:
Hey,

aadsas website says that my application printout has been mailed out...I thought it would take 6-8 weeks? It has only been 3 weeks. Does it take several weeks in the mail? I'm a bit confused...

Thanks for any insight.

If you mailed it out 3 weeks from this date, then AADSAS could have a low load at this time. It seems like the bulk of applications submitted has passed the apex. Good luck!

AADSAS is quite unpredictable.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just count yourself lucky. I hope mine goes through soon. I submitted mine on Nov 2.

my mailout date was changed several times. call them and hope you get a nice helpful person (you might have to call back several times).

They just finished calculating my GPA today.

Does anyone know if they have to wait to get all my LOR's before they do the mailout? Or will they mail it out and then send the LOR's later?

They don't wait because they don't know how many LOR are comming.

After they verify your GPA it takes (according to them) 4-6 weeks to mail out your application (aside, some people have it mailed out quicker then that).

Only the letters that are already there get mailed out. The rest of your letter will be mailed as they come in, AADSAS said it takes about 2 weeks from the received date for them to be mailed.

The best bet is to call them and cofirm all this.