printout not mailed yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlee1986

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i've had my gpa verified since 5/27 and my printout has still not been mailed out. has anyone gotten theirs mailed yet? or does anyone know when the first batch will go out from aadsas? thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

relax, it's whenever they feel like it. if you have everything in, sit back and enjoy the show.

Last cycle they mailed on Mondays but like the previous poster said, they will mail when they are darn good and ready. Like a great wine, they can't be rushed. Or at least that is their attitude. Also, this won't be the only time in this cycle you will be waiting on pins and needles so take a deep breath and just go with the flow. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
People should send their stuff in to AADSAS and withdraw themselves from civilization. Yup, go join the amish. :laugh: That way they will stop peppering this board with useless time killing threads. :smuggrin: They'll get their interview invites and acceptances by snail mail. ;)