Prison Pharmacist Pay

Started by Sparda29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is all we need...Sparda giving the criminals a few extra narcotics and "forgetting" to lock a door, leading to an escape.
 
I thought you were working the independent and a hospital. Already tired and ready to move on?

Independent I work barely since I decided that I like enjoying my rare days off from the hospital. Hospital I'm full-time but the position is covering for someone on leave of absence. They just went out like 5 months ago, probably not coming back, but it pretty much means that I have no health insurance and whatnot until they decide to leave or come back. From the looks of it, they aren't coming back.