Prite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
prominence said:
does anyone know when the PRITE exam scores/results will be available?

If I recall correctly last year was before January. 'Tis the season anyway.
 
Teufelhunden said:
I got my scores on Dec 17. I did pretty well on the Psych portion; abysmally on neuro though (I hadn't had any neuro prior to taking it though - I'm doing 3 mos of neuro this year so hopefully that glaring deficit won't be there next year).

You're forgetting the whole purpose of the PRITE for PGY1's--to do abysmally on year 1 so that you can show improvement in subsequent years! 😀

That said, they're good practice for Part I Boards...
 
Our PRITE results came in. P D is holding on to them 'til Wednesday though. :scared: