Pritzker Interview in a week. . . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miss B

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any advice from those who have interviewed there? Were the interviews more conversational or grilling??? Any help would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

hey when did you get your notification saying that the application was complete?

i think you interview with 3 people, and you better be able to talk about anything and everything

I never got the notification that my app was complete. I submitted my secondary on 8/19, and I got an email for an invitation on 8/30. They gave me a few choices of interview dates, and I picked the first one, 9/23.

Members don't see this ad :)
Check the interview feedback on this website.

I've checked the interview feedback on this site, but it's pretty sparse. I guess I'm just nervous since it's my first interview. Anyone else??

Hey Miss B,

Congrats on your interview! You've come a long way. You will get three interviews, one with the director of admissions, one with a med student, and another one with the faculty.

The style of interview really varies depending on your interviewer. The one with the director of admissions is adminstrative. He just wants to know if there has been any changes to your application since submission. From my own experience, everyone there was very helpful and welling to offer their insight to the school.

My advice to you is to get a good night sleep the day before, because it will probably take the whole day. Best of luck to you!

Originally posted by Nolan
From my own experience, everyone there was very helpful and willing to offer their insight to the school.
Glad you felt that way, that's exactly what we try to get across :)

It felt great today to hear an interviewee go "I came here knowing this was a great school. But I did not expect to be this impressed." That definitely put a smile on my face :D

Very relaxed interview. I had mine on September 9. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Just be yourself. Interviews are all about schools trying to get to know you, you trying to get to know them, and seeing if it's a match. Enjoy it, and congrats!