Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Pritzker Interview in a week. . . .

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Miss B, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Miss B

Miss B Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Any advice from those who have interviewed there? Were the interviews more conversational or grilling??? Any help would be appreciated!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Veilside

Veilside Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey when did you get your notification saying that the application was complete?

i think you interview with 3 people, and you better be able to talk about anything and everything

4. Miss B

Miss B Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I never got the notification that my app was complete. I submitted my secondary on 8/19, and I got an email for an invitation on 8/30. They gave me a few choices of interview dates, and I picked the first one, 9/23.

5. mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Check the interview feedback on this website.

6. Miss B

Miss B Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I've checked the interview feedback on this site, but it's pretty sparse. I guess I'm just nervous since it's my first interview. Anyone else??

7. Nolan

Nolan Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Miss B,

Congrats on your interview! You've come a long way. You will get three interviews, one with the director of admissions, one with a med student, and another one with the faculty.

The style of interview really varies depending on your interviewer. The one with the director of admissions is adminstrative. He just wants to know if there has been any changes to your application since submission. From my own experience, everyone there was very helpful and welling to offer their insight to the school.

My advice to you is to get a good night sleep the day before, because it will probably take the whole day. Best of luck to you!

8. USeF

USeF sunny L.A.
    10+ Year Member

Glad you felt that way, that's exactly what we try to get across :)

It felt great today to hear an interviewee go "I came here knowing this was a great school. But I did not expect to be this impressed." That definitely put a smile on my face :D

9. gramcracker

gramcracker Emergency Medicine Attending
    10+ Year Member

Very relaxed interview. I had mine on September 9. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Just be yourself. Interviews are all about schools trying to get to know you, you trying to get to know them, and seeing if it's a match. Enjoy it, and congrats!