Pritzker Status Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elliotreed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Under "Final committee decision made:" my status changed from No to Unknown. What does this mean? Does this mean I got rejected, on hold, waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

You're "continued," which I gather means they want to know more about you and your interest in Pritzker. If you send them a good update letter and tell them how much you love Pritzker, they're much more likely to send an acceptance your way. If Pritzker is high on your list, you might even go as far as to email David Owen or maybe the admissions person who interviewed you to find out what was missing and why they are hesitating so you can answer any questions or doubts they have.
Good luck! :luck:

By looking at previous posts, the consensus is that "unknown"=continued applicant. And that you'll be re-reviewed at the next meeting. I want to send an update letter. Who should I send it too? The admin person I interviewed with? Or the associate dean?

Also, anyone change from unknown to Yes???? If so, please post. I haven't been able to find anyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
By looking at previous posts, the consensus is that "unknown"=continued applicant. And that you'll be re-reviewed at the next meeting. I want to send an update letter. Who should I send it too? The admin person I interviewed with? Or the associate dean?

Also, anyone change from unknown to Yes???? If so, please post. I haven't been able to find anyone.

I would send an update letter to either Joni Huff or David Owen...

Thanks Falco. I interviewed with Joni so I'm going to send it to her. Hopefully, it wil help change my unknown to a yes.
Belated congrats on your acceptance!