Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who are shy, quiet, introverted, or just really really value privacy, how did/do you make the transition from high school to college?
The problem is, I'm relatively calm and sane in school...but only because I'm absolutely off the wall when I get home/go out with close friends. So how do you deal with having people around 24/7? It forces me to be constantly "ON", which tires me out. 🙁 I can't be the only one like this.
The problem is, I'm relatively calm and sane in school...but only because I'm absolutely off the wall when I get home/go out with close friends. So how do you deal with having people around 24/7? It forces me to be constantly "ON", which tires me out. 🙁 I can't be the only one like this.
me too! trying to smile and be nice for more than ten minutes is exhausting! i'm naturally very quiet, and when i do talk, i tend to be sarcastic/short/awkward, etc. i think i'm gonna have a hard time making friends. i can never think of enough nice little things to chat about like most people can.
I'm just weird.
).