Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think she means a combination of50% suck? that's quite a large number.
1. Paper pusher (young or old)
2. Old docs who don’t do solo calls or solo altogether
3. Sellouts who don’t work the way they use to work and cover 1:6
Add up those 3 it’s probably close to 50%
I’m getting close to the point being at one of those 3 situations where I can keep going if the money is easy
I bailed on a 10k call yesterday and took 4k and left at 5pm cause I didn’t want to be up all night solo. Younger doc came in from his first job and got me out. He’s hungry. So even money is becoming not a big motivating factor. If I have a crna with me. I’d probably would have done it.
It becomes the long game as you get older. The harder the work. The less motivated you get since this is all play money.