Private Practice ENT

Started by DLmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DLmd

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, but this seems like a great idea. Currently, I'm an intern at an ENT program in the southeast.

Anyway, does anyone know alot about private practice ENT? Specific questions are what are the common procedures performed, and what's the typical schedule in a mid-size (50-100K) town? I've only been exposed to academic ENT and just wanted to see what lies on the other side of the fence. Also, what do you guys think the pros and cons of academic v. private practice are? Thanks in advance.