Private practice position available

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KHE

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Immediate opening for a full time optometrist in a medically oriented private practice in Wallingford, CT. We are willing to consider a part time position as well. OCT, visual fields, topography, fundus photography, EHR etc. are all on site and we see approximately 15-20 patients per day. Well trained tech and support staff handle pre-testing duties so you can work at a comfortable pace. Number of days and hours worked are flexible. Guaranteed six figure income with production bonus as well as a generous expense and vacation package will be offered. New graduates are welcome. Potential partnership opportunity for the right candidate as senior partner is looking to reduce hours and retire in the coming years. You can visit our website at www.wallingfordeyecare.com. Please contact [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I can't believe no one is responding to this.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't be absurd you two. Not only is this not a job board, but any response would be conducted privately.

I don't apologize, and I'm not being absurd. Many good jobs go unfilled because people are unwilling to relocate to a new area. Let's ask KHE how many private responses he's received.

If people are interested, I have gotten no responses from this posting on SDN and a small handful from the several other sites I've posted on. If anyone on here who is in school could forward this posting to any of their classmates who may have an interest in practicing in the northeast, I would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: 1 users
I've forwarded this to a friend who will be graduating in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile