Private practice

Started by summerX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

summerX

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been working in outpatient PT for a few yrs, have my OCS, and am thinking of going into private practice. I have bought the book on starting ur own practice from the private practice section of APTA and was wondering what other resources PTs who are successful with private practice have used. I really don't know much about things like credentialing and billing insurance, and other things. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Following

I have been working in outpatient PT for a few yrs, have my OCS, and am thinking of going into private practice. I have bought the book on starting ur own practice from the private practice section of APTA and was wondering what other resources PTs who are successful with private practice have used. I really don't know much about things like credentialing and billing insurance, and other things. Thanks!

Are you on the "Doctor of Physical Therapy Students" facebook page? I know it says students, but there are employers and some discussions on private practice on there, specifically about WebPT and other systems. I saw at least one post discussing pros/cons. Might help. 🙂