Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm about to start my second year of pharmacy school, and between my husband's and my salaries and the federal student loans last year, we didn't quite make it money-wise. I'd rather not have credit card debt, so I started looking for student loans.
But it seems as if a lot of loans don't apply for pharmacy students. There's med school, dental school, law school, and plain graduate school, but there's no options for pharmacy school loans. I even tried applying to a bank that uses Sallie Mae, and there was literally no option to choose pharmacy school (however, ironically enough, there was a pharm tech option).
Finally, I ended up applying for a loan at PNC, but there's fees. I'd like to try and apply for a few others to compare rates, or at least look into them.
Where have you applied for a private student loan for pharm school?
But it seems as if a lot of loans don't apply for pharmacy students. There's med school, dental school, law school, and plain graduate school, but there's no options for pharmacy school loans. I even tried applying to a bank that uses Sallie Mae, and there was literally no option to choose pharmacy school (however, ironically enough, there was a pharm tech option).
Finally, I ended up applying for a loan at PNC, but there's fees. I'd like to try and apply for a few others to compare rates, or at least look into them.
Where have you applied for a private student loan for pharm school?

