PRN rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

volgirl4life

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I recently moved to a new state which has resulted in me applying and interviewing for Physical Therapy jobs again. This time, I decided to do the PRN route. I have many resources to find the "average" rates for PTs in different states and settings, however, I'm assuming those rates include benefits as well? I'm not having any luck finding PRN rates. Does anyone have any experience in PRN settings? How much more should I expect to make if I'm not going to be receiving benefits?

Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad