Probability Problems on the Real DAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fuggazi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been working on the QR portion of the Destroyer and there are a lot of probability problems I wasn't expecting! I thought that the math portion of the DAT only focused on trig, algebra and geometry, which is what I know only. Should I be concerned about the probability problems????? Help!

Members don't see this ad.

I would without a doubt know the probability their is on average i'd say between 2 and 4 problems on the DAT. I would know the Destroyer math cold along with Kaplan and Topscore. The more problems you have under your belt the more comfortable you will be on the test. Feel free to ask any questions!

Since I've never really worked on probability all that much, I'm not sure what I need to focus on.....DAT Destroyer has lots of probability problems, but the explanations aren't very good. I basically have to memorize the problem and pray that I'll use the right formula on the real DAT. Is there a basic book to learn this stuff? What types of probability problems should I look at? Kaplan doesn't even cover probability.....What the hell??

If you have any questions just IM me at Law0830. Ill explain the solutions from the Destroyer.