Dave1980

10+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I am a verified Attending and have been a member for over 10 years but get put on probation for making a post that was labeled as "inappropriate". I asked someone "was she really hot?" when they made a thread about getting in trouble for crossing the professional line and contacting a patient.

Does this seem like an overreaction to the SDN membership?

Also, how does probation work? I don't notice a difference except that I have been branded as "probationary status".

Lee

Sleestack
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 31, 1999
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I am a verified Attending and have been a member for over 10 years but get put on probation for making a post that was labeled as "inappropriate". I asked someone "was she really hot?" when they made a thread about getting in trouble for crossing the professional line and contacting a patient.

Does this seem like an overreaction to the SDN membership?

Also, how does probation work? I don't notice a difference except that I have been branded as "probationary status".
Your question seems inappropriate to me too. So, not an overreaction.

Probation means you can continue to post, but further infractions will result in being removed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads