Problem contacting Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maisuree

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been having problems contacting Temple? I tried to email them asking for my status but the emails keep bouncing back saying that there is some errors. I tried to email to [email protected]. Is this the right email address to contact them?

My application printouts were sent out kind of late. I don't know if there's still some chance for me? :(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i just called them yesterday actually...you can try that. i had the same problem...my app was sent kinda late and temple was one of the only schools i hadn't heard from. It turns out they're just being really slow...they've gotten at least 37 mailings from AADSAS but are only upto mailing 25. Just call the # on the AADSAS website..the woman was very nice.

CornellPreDent said:
i just called them yesterday actually...you can try that. i had the same problem...my app was sent kinda late and temple was one of the only schools i hadn't heard from. It turns out they're just being really slow...they've gotten at least 37 mailings from AADSAS but are only upto mailing 25. Just call the # on the AADSAS website..the woman was very nice.

thanks!