Problem..plzzz help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skoolgirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking 4 courses this semester, one of them (biochem course) is just killing me. This is my last semester in undergrad and Im on the waiting list at 1 dental school this year.
- If I get say 3 A's/A- and get 1 lets say C or C+, would they take me out of the wait list and reject me? I am working really hard to bring my grade up for that course, but its just not working. I still got a final to write though...sooo hopefully:xf:

Please let me know wt u guys think. I am really frustrated about it.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

For what seems like the vast majority of schools, you just need to pass all of the classes you're enrolled in after you apply. And a C isn't that bad, especially in an incredibly difficult class like Biochem, I sure know I got a C in Biochem, haha.

Understandably, biochem is a difficult class. There are a lot of variables in your situation that you can not control, such as your waitlist spot. What you should do is focus on what you can control, your biochem grade. This will be a good test of perseverance because when you get into dental school, biochem is going to be a cakewalk compared to the course load you are going to have to endure. So my suggestion would be to act like you're in dental school already and study you're f'ing a@@ off. If you want an A or a B, the do everything in your power to do it. Hope this helps

Thank u for ur help guys...its a 4th year biochem course, i didn't need to take, i took it coz i thought it will help me in dental school...aaahhhh

- anyways yes i will work really really hard and lets see wt happens.

thanks again.