problem registering on cap.org

Sabril

2+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2017
  1. Pharmacist
Hi, this is more of a computer help problem but I figure if someone knows it is probably someone in this subforum. I am wondering if any of you sign up for an account at the College of American Pathologists (cap.org) lately and get this error after you put in your address and know how to get around it:

Messages for this page are listed below.
Error
Error
javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: No route to host
Error
Message send failed: No route to host
Error
No route to host

I am not a physician (i don't have the CAP# or CLIA# to put in-but then i think it is only required for actual member). I am just trying to buy a book at non member price Color Atlas Of Hematology: An Illustrated Field Guide Based On Proficiency Testing, 2nd Edition-PUB222. I don't believe I have to be a Pathologist to register for a non-member price but the registration just doesn't work. I have to buy this book by the end of today (sunday) so I can't even call your support line.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.