problem registering on cap.org

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sabril

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, this is more of a computer help problem but I figure if someone knows it is probably someone in this subforum. I am wondering if any of you sign up for an account at the College of American Pathologists (cap.org) lately and get this error after you put in your address and know how to get around it:

Messages for this page are listed below.
Error
Error
javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Message send failed: No route to host
Error
Message send failed: No route to host
Error
No route to host

I am not a physician (i don't have the CAP# or CLIA# to put in-but then i think it is only required for actual member). I am just trying to buy a book at non member price Color Atlas Of Hematology: An Illustrated Field Guide Based On Proficiency Testing, 2nd Edition-PUB222. I don't believe I have to be a Pathologist to register for a non-member price but the registration just doesn't work. I have to buy this book by the end of today (sunday) so I can't even call your support line.

Many thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The site is full of glitches and looks hacked. The first time I went there, I assumed I had mistyped the URL. Make sure you have antivirus before going on there.