Problem with AADSAS coursework

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agb2782

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just realized that under the coursework section of my application, all of my current classes are listed under a Fall 2012 term, not Fall 2011; making it appear that I am currently not enrolled in any classes. I can't edit the term, because when I alter the year it says "please enter year before 2011" for starting term.

However, the transcript sent by my university to AADSAS pretty clearly states that I am enrolled in classes at present. I'm wondering if this has played any role in my application status at certain schools... I would hate for my entire shot at this cycle to be screwed up by some one number. I plan on calling AADSAS in the morning...

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering if this has played any role in my application status at certain schools... I would hate for my entire shot at this cycle to be screwed up by some one number. I plan on calling AADSAS in the morning...

Good idea, cover all your bases :thumbup:

Call the schools, Call AADSAS. I was able to change the grade of a course that I entered wrong by calling.