Problem with submitting USC grad. app (Part I)

Started by teedo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

teedo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having a problem submitting my application. When I click submit a message shows up saying there is a missing answer to the question called ArchiveAppPOSTCode in the application information section. I rechecked that section and couldn't figure out what I was missing. I called USC and they were not very helpful. Did anyone else encounter such a problem and if you fixed it can you help me out?
 
Hi I just got an e-mail saying that this error was fixed. I checked my application again and I am now able to submit it. Hope everything works out for you.