Problem with UCLA supplemental fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

y1nguyen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I sent in my secondary fee more than one month ago for UCLA but it never got cashed out. I emailed Naomi but she haven't reply. It has been more than a day. My AADSAS portal is status says application received/ application completed yesterday. Did your UCLA checks get cashed out guys ? What should I do ?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Mine hasn't been cashed euther. UCLA is running on a skeleton crew. Btw, I would advise against calling her Naomi.

My check was cashed out recently, but i think as long as your portal indicates that your app has been received/application completed, you're probably good to go. They might have received your check but simply have not cashed it out. No need to worry :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh shoot, my AADSAS portal doesn't even have UCLA on there yet!

What batch were you in? and did you send in your supplemental fee yet?
I sent in first batch and I sent in the supplemental fee right away too (like a month ago). I think I'll wait a couple more days and then email them just to make sure. When did you get the update on the portal?

Ahh that seems kinda odd, but maybe they are just a bit busy right now. I got the update on my portal maybe like a week or so ago... so if anything, you should get it updated really soon too!