problem with ucsf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

txgirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured out what happened. thanks for all the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I had the same problem while processing. I was notified that they were missing my secondary application and transcripts. I had sent them twice and they still said that they didn't receive them. I finally got an e-mail one day before the deadline that mine is complete. hewww...But, I have no idea about your case because the deadline is already passed long time ago. I remember it's Oct 15th. But, you can check them if they can wait for your follow-ups.

I just received an email from UCSF stating that they did not receive my secondary within the allotted time. I sent my $60 application fee along with my secondary and my bank statment shows that my application fee was cashed before the secondary deadline. I'm hoping that this is just clerical error, but the other possiblilty is that my secondary along with the fee was sent to the wrong address and the check was cashed by another person.

I was wondering if anyone who has sent a secondary app fee to UCSF can see their checks online as well and tell me what it says on the back of the check in regards to who cashed it. On the back of my cashed check it has four lines of numbers(which I don't want to post but you can PM me) and then
"CR Payee Acct.
Lack End GTD
Bank of America"

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Did you send your fees and application to 2 different address like it asked on the cover page? Cause one of my friend didn't do that and his application got canceled last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same problem while processing. I was notified that they were missing my secondary application and transcripts. I had sent them twice and they still said that they didn't receive them. I finally got an e-mail one day before the deadline that mine is complete. hewww...But, I have no idea about your case because the deadline is already passed long time ago. I remember it's Oct 15th. But, you can check them if they can wait for your follow-ups.

You sent transcripts too? I thought that was only UCLA that required copies of transcripts before an interview.

I called the office and figured out what happened. Thanks for your help!