raj2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
hey man I am, like, totally obsessed with this girl from my med school. She is a tripple-mac AND a bag of fries, no mistake. :love:
But she don't know it, and worse still she's as shy as hell with blokes!
And man, even worse she's got a rep. as a maneater.. :eek:
Should I go for it?
oh yeah, I got a close female friend right now but we kindof mutally feel its not gonna go further so I got the green light.
why do medics have to be so complicated??

raj2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
what a lucky guess!:)
how do you do? or sonething like that?
:)
hey look it was aserious question mind -its not an easy problem is it?

About the Ads

raj2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Hey guys I've decided to write her some poems.
if anyone's listening:( to my liddle problemo.

raj2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
hmmm Sita you're not supposed to be reading this.
you know nothing, ok?

in fact, you know nothing too. ( For emphasis, ok? ) If word gets out my bacon's fried.

oh, I knew this would be a bad idea.:pity:

Sita

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2001
London UK
Visit site
Status (Visible)
lol Raj, it's funny to see you've written that post, puts you in a totally different light in my eyes...;)

Anyway, don't worry your secret's safe with me...i won't direct the others to the board. (if thats what your worried about;)) :laugh:

PS- what do you mean i know nothing???

raj2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
thinks - ' damn. Should have pretended to be another Raj. Doh! '
Look I'm not being bad or anything Sits ok? Its all legit - I'm just hypothesising. mm.
and you know lots, no offence. Like thats the last thing I wanna do now!

Glad you found out it was an imposter - there's only one Nikhil.

raj2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
ok the big test now guys and gals
wrote her a whole book ofpoetry and gonna let her know how I feel proper now. err...sounds a bit voyeristic 'Big Borther style if I let you know waht happens...but I'll definitely come back and tell ya all summat. Thanks for the support.
Bulletin Boards - educating, fresh, ANONYMOUS - don't you just LOVE 'em?

(not a word Sita;) )

SejGal

15+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2002
PA
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Hey Raj:clap:

Hope things work out w/that girl. And hey don't give up too easily....some of us r still in the search to even find the right person. And remember every cloud has gotta a silver lining. But don't be calling her a burger or fries in the poem(s). It's a definite turnoff :eek: . Good luck...and let us know wat happens.

SejGal

raj2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I won't Sejgal - thanks fo the advice. Hard enough trying to find something nice to ryhme with Triple-Burger and fries. Nice eyes? naaa.:)
Gonna put it on the back burner for now - exams next week. Ask her straight afterwards mind.
Thank you!

raj2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Well its certainly gone on long enough....arrg why did I ever broadcast my views? Embarrasment in the dictionary would point you to this thread. And the thread fails to get lost no matter how I much I ignore it. Ever since I got embroiled in my resit exams she's upped with another lad whom she doesn't actually like that much and how am I to win her now? I think I can start writing my epilogue to the movie now and there's not a happy ending. Though I still feel the same way about her and would do anything for her in the parallel world where I actually pulled her and made her mine.
Attention seeking feline or hopelessly smitten kitten? Or just after a bit of milk?. You decide, I guess, if I haven't yet sent you to sleep. Now there's a thought, hey maybe Al Pacino should have a read of my posts to cure his insomnia.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads