Problems accessing the Virginia Tech supplement?

Started by Cyndia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cyndia

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have one last supplement to do (it's my IS, so I decided to save it for last), and I created the supplement guest account a few hours ago, but every time I kept trying to log in to the www.guest.banner.vt.edu page, it kept giving me an alert saying 'Please sign in to use the VT Guest Access System'. I got it in my head that maybe it needed time to register it, so waited for a while, but it's still not working???

I'm wondering if the internet blipped out for a minute and disconnected me or something before I started (I have a jiggly ethernet cable), and that's why it won't let me in? I tried to repay to reregister and it wouldn't let me do that either, so now I'm starting to freak out. I already submitted my VMCAS app yesterday and all other supplements due today, but this last one really mattered to me since it's my IS. Am I just missing something obvious as to why I can't enter the guest access system?

Sigh.. I knew I shouldn't have put this last supplement off to the end, I just got caught up proofing my VMCAS over and over all week and didn't get around to supplements until the last few days. 🙁 I'm an idiot, let me be a cautionary tale to any other procrastinators out there!