Problems in the forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

There seems to be an uptick in medical students and even physicians who are coming to the NP forum specifically to troll or attack the NP/PA's as a whole. There are very few licensed, actually working NP's or PA's on this forum who try to help out people who are interested in that track. Those few of us who are here are not inclined to stick around if this conduct is going to continue. If these anti NP/PA conversations need to happen at all I think the medical students or practicing physician forums are a better venue. The NP/PA forums should be kept open for people who want to pursue these degree paths without all this recent toxicity.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
There seems to be an uptick in medical students and even physicians who are coming to the NP forum specifically to troll or attack the NP/PA's as a whole. There are very few licensed, actually working NP's or PA's on this forum who try to help out people who are interested in that track. Those few of us who are here are not inclined to stick around if this conduct is going to continue. If these anti NP/PA conversations need to happen at all I think the medical students or practicing physician forums are a better venue. The NP/PA forums should be kept open for people who want to pursue these degree paths without all this recent toxicity.

Your concerns have been noted. Anyone with relevant information will be allowed to post. We are watching for posters who attack others and they will be dealt with as deemed appropriate.

Your concerns have been noted. Anyone with relevant information will be allowed to post. We are watching for posters who attack others and they will be dealt with as deemed appropriate.

I noticed you closed a thread that had gone off the rails. Thank you for taking action.

Reactions: 1 user