Problems with AADSAS posting transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

byorkie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with AADSAS processing your application and posting your transcripts? I have sent my transcripts twice and still only one out of the three transcripts has been posted. Some feedback from other applicants would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

byorkie said:
Has anyone had any problems with AADSAS processing your application and posting your transcripts? I have sent my transcripts twice and still only one out of the three transcripts has been posted. Some feedback from other applicants would be great.
Ive had two of them posted... they were sent in late may.. they posted in the first week of june.
the last transcript which i sent in mid june has not posted

strangely enough.. one of my first transcripts (from NYU) posted 2 different dates... so it seems i have 2 transcripts from NYU.. anyone have this happen??

Here is a question I have reguarding transcripts. I read somewhere that ADDSAS forwards your transcripts to the schools you apply to (Kaplan book or somewhere on the web). However, a friend of mine got screwed last year cause they didn't forward them to the school; they just used them to verify his grades and then he wound up having to send more transcripts to the actual schools.

Anyone know what they are doing this year? It seems ridiculous that ADDSAS goes through all this trouble to verify your grades only to not send this information to the actual schools. Anyone know the deal?

bluesdeluxe said:
Here is a question I have reguarding transcripts. I read somewhere that ADDSAS forwards your transcripts to the schools you apply to (Kaplan book or somewhere on the web). However, a friend of mine got screwed last year cause they didn't forward them to the school; they just used them to verify his grades and then he wound up having to send more transcripts to the actual schools.

Anyone know what they are doing this year? It seems ridiculous that ADDSAS goes through all this trouble to verify your grades only to not send this information to the actual schools. Anyone know the deal?

AADSAS does not send official transcripts to schools. If a school requires transcripts to be sent, then you have to send them yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
byorkie said:

I sent transcripts twice also, even paid the school to overnight a transcript at the cost of $23 only to discover that they posted the reciept of the transcript that very day. It seems they are just slow in posting. This ordeal delayed the processing of my application by nearly 2 months. As you can imagine, it was extremely frustrating. All you can do is keep on the school and/or AADSAS. Good luck.

Guess we just have to wait a bit..
so it took about 1 month total from when i requested it be sent.
probably 2 weeks at my school and 2 weeks at aadsas..