byorkie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Has anyone had any problems with AADSAS processing your application and posting your transcripts? I have sent my transcripts twice and still only one out of the three transcripts has been posted. Some feedback from other applicants would be great.

4thQtrDreams

Good times, for a change.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2004
San Francisco
www.predents.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
byorkie said:
Has anyone had any problems with AADSAS processing your application and posting your transcripts? I have sent my transcripts twice and still only one out of the three transcripts has been posted. Some feedback from other applicants would be great.
Ive had two of them posted... they were sent in late may.. they posted in the first week of june.
the last transcript which i sent in mid june has not posted

strangely enough.. one of my first transcripts (from NYU) posted 2 different dates... so it seems i have 2 transcripts from NYU.. anyone have this happen??

bluesdeluxe

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
Here is a question I have reguarding transcripts. I read somewhere that ADDSAS forwards your transcripts to the schools you apply to (Kaplan book or somewhere on the web). However, a friend of mine got screwed last year cause they didn't forward them to the school; they just used them to verify his grades and then he wound up having to send more transcripts to the actual schools.

Anyone know what they are doing this year? It seems ridiculous that ADDSAS goes through all this trouble to verify your grades only to not send this information to the actual schools. Anyone know the deal?

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
bluesdeluxe said:
Here is a question I have reguarding transcripts. I read somewhere that ADDSAS forwards your transcripts to the schools you apply to (Kaplan book or somewhere on the web). However, a friend of mine got screwed last year cause they didn't forward them to the school; they just used them to verify his grades and then he wound up having to send more transcripts to the actual schools.

Anyone know what they are doing this year? It seems ridiculous that ADDSAS goes through all this trouble to verify your grades only to not send this information to the actual schools. Anyone know the deal?

AADSAS does not send official transcripts to schools. If a school requires transcripts to be sent, then you have to send them yourself.

About the Ads

ltd3972

10+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2006
San Antonio
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
byorkie said:

I sent transcripts twice also, even paid the school to overnight a transcript at the cost of $23 only to discover that they posted the reciept of the transcript that very day. It seems they are just slow in posting. This ordeal delayed the processing of my application by nearly 2 months. As you can imagine, it was extremely frustrating. All you can do is keep on the school and/or AADSAS. Good luck.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.