Problems with entering grades into VMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mildredjrt

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really apologize if this has already been discussed on here, if so please point me in the right direction because I couldn't find anything about it. Wondering if anyone is having the same issue, when I go to transcript entry, it lets me add a semester, but as soon as I go to enter the grades it says that there has been an error. Tells me to contact system administrator, figured I might see if someone else has already experienced and mitigated this before I call.

Thanks everyone!
 
What have you tried in order to fix this?

Have you tried using IE, or using an IE tab in Chrome or Firefox?