5+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2006
Status
same here.. glad its not just me

washington101

10+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2006
Status
Same for me...there is some sort of error. I called and left a message. Hopefuly, it will be fixed. It's not a long app. so it will be easy to redo if needed.

khadija

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
i just submitted mines w/o a problem. except when i checked to see if they have recieved my application and payment it says NO. I wonder how long it takes for it to say yes?

OP
A

austindavid1

10+ Year Member
May 25, 2006
Philadelphia, PA
www.new.facebook.com
Status
Pre-Medical
urmytiya said:
i just submitted mines w/o a problem. except when i checked to see if they have recieved my application and payment it says NO. I wonder how long it takes for it to say yes?

I also got it to work and my status is also NO. They better get things in line over there...

sandros1

Spinner
10+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
A Few Sandwiches Shy of a Picnic
Status
Resident [Any Field]
For those of you who've submitted, did you include your SAT scores? I have no idea what my breakdown was as I took the SAT in 1991. Is it a requirement of the secondary? If so, does anyone have a link to find scores from 1991? Thanks all!

cheers!

patch_o

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Status
sandros1 said:
For those of you who've submitted, did you include your SAT scores? I have no idea what my breakdown was as I took the SAT in 1991. Is it a requirement of the secondary? If so, does anyone have a link to find scores from 1991? Thanks all!

cheers!

I have a similar quesiton, as I did not take the SAT. I only took the ACT. So what do we do then?