Problems with Jefferson Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

austindavid1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have completed the secondary and can get to the "verify" page, but when I try to submit for real, I get a blank page. I have tried Safari (Mac) and Internet Explorer. Anyone else having similar issues?

Members don't see this ad.

same here.. glad its not just me

Same for me...there is some sort of error. I called and left a message. Hopefuly, it will be fixed. It's not a long app. so it will be easy to redo if needed.

Members don't see this ad :)
mine was submitted earlier just fine.

psych!

i just submitted mines w/o a problem. except when i checked to see if they have recieved my application and payment it says NO. I wonder how long it takes for it to say yes?

urmytiya said:
i just submitted mines w/o a problem. except when i checked to see if they have recieved my application and payment it says NO. I wonder how long it takes for it to say yes?

I also got it to work and my status is also NO. They better get things in line over there...

For those of you who've submitted, did you include your SAT scores? I have no idea what my breakdown was as I took the SAT in 1991. Is it a requirement of the secondary? If so, does anyone have a link to find scores from 1991? Thanks all!

cheers!

sandros1 said:
For those of you who've submitted, did you include your SAT scores? I have no idea what my breakdown was as I took the SAT in 1991. Is it a requirement of the secondary? If so, does anyone have a link to find scores from 1991? Thanks all!

cheers!

I have a similar quesiton, as I did not take the SAT. I only took the ACT. So what do we do then?