Problems with MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xSTALLiONx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the MCAT today and in the PS, the proctor stopped time at 93 mins instead of 100. Everyone pretty much thought that their clocks were screwed up so we didn't all bring it up until the 10 minute break. She called and filed a report and everyone was going to send complaint letters but I was wondering if this or a similar situation has happened to anyone? How do they deal with it?

(I had to just quickly fill in ovals for about 5 questions so it could mean a point or two).. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Check out the MCAT forum, there is a thread discussing the same problem.

that sucks. that's someone i've always hoped woudln't happen to me. months of work screwed up by something as simple as a time error.

sad thing is i dont think the mcat people or med schools will care. they will indicate non ideal testing conditions with your score report, but i have been told that means nothing if you get a bad score. lets just hope that you did ok anyways. good luck. pray for the curve.