Problems with Pharmacology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tiara

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering does anyone have any tips on passing pharmaceutical pharmacolgy. I need anything books, websites, anything. :oops: I am having problems transferring information when it comes to the test.
Also how does everyone study. I am trying to change my study habits. I want to improve my GPA. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Tiara said:
I was just wondering does anyone have any tips on passing pharmaceutical pharmacolgy. I need anything books, websites, anything. :oops: I am having problems transferring information when it comes to the test.
Also how does everyone study. I am trying to change my study habits. I want to improve my GPA. :scared:

What part of pharmacology are you having problems with? I found that it is easier to learn what receptors are where in the body and their function. Once you understand how the body works, then learn the drugs that affect those receptors. You'll be able to predict their response much more easily.

Members don't see this ad :)
i would focus on characterisitics of a class then leaning the drugs in the class....

I would ask someonewho has had the instructor/instructors before. My instructors likea random disconnected jumble of info on the test, but I'm thinking all instructors are different.