Problems with PTCAS Submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scrawnyguy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having an issue submitting my application in PTCAS and I'm hoping one of you has had a similar problem. When I try to E-Submit I keep getting an error telling that my "Institutions Attended" section isn't complete. Being in the military I went to a lot of schools as I moved around so entering them all was a pain but they are definitely all entered on that page and everything is filled out on the coursework page. I went through each individual school entry and I can't see what the issue it. I have a feeling there is something small I am missing. They verify everything first come, first serve so I was hoping to get it submitted today but I have a feeling I am going to have to wait until when I can call PTCAS.
 
I figured it out. Patience is not a virtue I possess and I couldn't wait until Monday to fix this problem. Here's the solution in case anyone else has the same issue. After you enter your schools there is a button to the right that says "Add Degree". I already added degrees to the applicable schools but I didn't think it was necessary to enter degree information from schools that I never actually received degrees from. Apparently I was wrong. On a whim I went back and clicked on that button for each school and entered "No Degree." It all seemed unnecessary but it worked and everything is submitted now. If I never have to use PTCAS again it'll be too soon.