Problems with TopScore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shyfox9p

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started using TopScore today and so far it has been a nightmare. There have been several questions with an answer choice E, but they seem to be hidden. Also, once I'm done with the exam I am unable to review my answers.

Has anyone had this problem before? I using a Mac.
Should I just bail on topscore and get DAT achiever? My exam is on Wednesday so idk if it's worth getting.

Members don't see this ad.

If you haven't tried so already:

1)Reports-> Pick your test/section-> Go
or
2) Test session-> pick test you completed and select full DAT or any section you want to check-> deselect Timer ->go back to test session -> click start test (note: this is what allows you to review the test), when you click on solution, it shows what you put and what the actual answer is

3)as smart@ss as this sounds, click the topscore help function and try to figure things out so you can get your $$ worth.

Other notes:
I forget which section (it may only be for PAT), but there are no guided solutions to click on if you went through method 2 above. You have to access via method 1. I do not have a mac, but this still may help; I know there is some weirdness associated with the software.

hope this helps in some way

If you haven't tried so already:

1)Reports-> Pick your test/section-> Go
or
2) Test session-> pick test you completed and select full DAT or any section you want to check-> deselect Timer ->go back to test session -> click start test (note: this is what allows you to review the test), when you click on solution, it shows what you put and what the actual answer is

3)as smart@ss as this sounds, click the topscore help function and try to figure things out so you can get your $$ worth.

Other notes:
I forget which section (it may only be for PAT), but there are no guided solutions to click on if you went through method 2 above. You have to access via method 1. I do not have a mac, but this still may help; I know there is some weirdness associated with the software.

hope this helps in some way
Thanks. I had to email them and they told me to adjust the resolution on my Mac. However, the solution was opposite to what they told me...