Procedures, Derm stuff

Started by ARealist2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A

ARealist2

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know that much about FM, but I was wondering if someone knows what specific procedures FM people can do....Specifically, can they do derm stuff....or cosmetic things like restalyn injections or botox?
 
ARealist2 said:
I don't know that much about FM, but I was wondering if someone knows what specific procedures FM people can do....Specifically, can they do derm stuff....or cosmetic things like restalyn injections or botox?

Classmate of mine told me her cousin is an FP and does mostly derm stuff, i.e., botox injections, aesthetic stuff and is making a killing (also runs a couple of other clinics).

From what I have have learned, FPs do shave biopsies, but I don't think they do anything like Moh's surgery.

This just does not excite me. 🙁