SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Processed by AMCAS...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by mhiro, Jul 20, 2002.

1. mhiro

mhiro Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 11, 2002
    Missoula, Montana
    Hey there SDNers!

As you can see by my number of posts I am new to the board. I can't believe I got through my post-bacc program and MCAT prep without hearing about this place and the wealth of info here. But, on to my question...

Has anyone out there had their app processed who submitted on, about, or after July 2nd? My application was officially active on that day and remains there still. Just wondering..

Thanks guys! I look forward to spending the next twelve months with you all.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Doc AdamK in 2006

Doc AdamK in 2006 Now 2 year UB Med Doc 7+ Year Member

Feb 23, 2002
    Defintely Buffalo
    I submitted my app last year around this time. It wasn't processed for over 3 months. But of course that was the first year for the web based app.

4. DesireMD

DesireMD Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 30, 2002
    hi mhiro!

I know exactly how you feel. I submitted mine on 7/02/02 and is still active. I have received emails from a few of the schools alerting me that the secondary application is available online. So, I check every couple of hours to see the status of my application although I am well aware that a) they don't update it real time and b) they do not work weekends. I think I am going to go crazy and break my computer! +pissed+

Good luck! :D
  5. UCLA Paratrooper

UCLA Paratrooper Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 13, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA

Welcome to SDN! I'm still waiting to get processed as well...I submitted on 6/27/02.

UCLA Paratrooper
  6. mws99

mws99 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Submitted 7-2 and still waiting......:rolleyes: