Processed by AMCAS...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mhiro

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there SDNers!

As you can see by my number of posts I am new to the board. I can't believe I got through my post-bacc program and MCAT prep without hearing about this place and the wealth of info here. But, on to my question...

Has anyone out there had their app processed who submitted on, about, or after July 2nd? My application was officially active on that day and remains there still. Just wondering..

Thanks guys! I look forward to spending the next twelve months with you all.

meh

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my app last year around this time. It wasn't processed for over 3 months. But of course that was the first year for the web based app.

AK

hi mhiro!

I know exactly how you feel. I submitted mine on 7/02/02 and is still active. I have received emails from a few of the schools alerting me that the secondary application is available online. So, I check every couple of hours to see the status of my application although I am well aware that a) they don't update it real time and b) they do not work weekends. I think I am going to go crazy and break my computer! +pissed+

Good luck! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
mhiro

Welcome to SDN! I'm still waiting to get processed as well...I submitted on 6/27/02.

UCLA Paratrooper

Submitted 7-2 and still waiting......:rolleyes: