Processed by AMCAS...

mhiro

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2002
Missoula, Montana
    Hey there SDNers!

As you can see by my number of posts I am new to the board. I can't believe I got through my post-bacc program and MCAT prep without hearing about this place and the wealth of info here. But, on to my question...

Has anyone out there had their app processed who submitted on, about, or after July 2nd? My application was officially active on that day and remains there still. Just wondering..

Thanks guys! I look forward to spending the next twelve months with you all.

meh

DesireMD

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jul 1, 2002
    California
      hi mhiro!

I know exactly how you feel. I submitted mine on 7/02/02 and is still active. I have received emails from a few of the schools alerting me that the secondary application is available online. So, I check every couple of hours to see the status of my application although I am well aware that a) they don't update it real time and b) they do not work weekends. I think I am going to go crazy and break my computer! +pissed+

Good luck! :D

About the Ads
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.