Processing OAT scores

OATgal

Reaction score
Hello! I just took my OAT this week and I was wondering how long it takes for the scores to process. They say 2-4 weeks, is that true? Would y'all consider this "late" in the cycle?

Let me know! Anything helps :) Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I just took my OAT this week and I was wondering how long it takes for the scores to process. They say 2-4 weeks, is that true? Would y'all consider this "late" in the cycle?

Let me know! Anything helps :) Thanks!

Hello! I do not think you are late at all, I am actually taking my OAT exam in december haha any tips? You could also still submit while your scores are still getting sent over and you could still get called in for interviews depending on your stats I believe!

I took my OAT on 6/14 and it was processed and accepted on 6/28, so I would say two weeks is about right!

Hello! I do not think you are late at all, I am actually taking my OAT exam in december haha any tips? You could also still submit while your scores are still getting sent over and you could still get called in for interviews depending on your stats I believe!
Ok great! Thank you so much! My tips include bringing a jacket and food! I was so hungry during my break haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
What kind of stuff did you use to help prepare?
I used Kaplan, mainly for their exams and QBank, Chad's videos (and all the quizzes), and I used chad's test prep! He has a bunch of OAT tests that you can take for free!

Reactions: 1 user