Processing PTCAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Balliamo402

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound impatient, but I e-submitted on the 18th, & since then, I've been checking the mailing status - since then, it's been "Not Mailed." I know it says that 4-5 weeks is the expected time for processing, but it also says in the email that PTCAS will verify upon processing the fee payment & receipt of the transcript. The payments have been received, as has been my transcript. So, to make sure, is it normal that PTCAS has not yet verified my coursework, even though I'm good as far as the fees & transcript are concerned? Is there anything else I should have done (or do) as far as ensuring the application is processed?

I'm very anxious & hope there isn't a step that I've missed...

Members don't see this ad.

Since you submitted early, it shouldn't take the 4-5 weeks. It will take at least 5 business days though to verify (may take longer though based on their work load). Once the app is verified, PTCAS will mail out the application to your schools during their next mailing. I think you're in good shape.

Thanks very much. This certainly puts my mind at ease. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Also make sure to submit your GRE scores to individual schools and check for supplemental apps/fees. I am doing that in the meantime since I already e-submitted also.

Both taken care of, thankfully. Thanks, & all the best!