Procrastinators UNITE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clipse

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are plenty of SDN-ers out there who applied late in the AADSAS cycle (like myself :scared: ) and are consequently holding our breath for an interview invitation.

Unfortunately, many of us are needlessly keeping hope for these particular schools because they:

(a.) Are no longer scheduling interviews.
OR
(b.) Are completely booked this year, and will only be granting interview invitations for their alternate list in 2006.

I feel that it would be of great service to all procrastinators around the world to list schools that are good for the late-applicant to apply to.

I'll start it off and please copy and paste your additions (feel free to document your source):

Schools That Have No Interview Slots Left -OR- Only Have Interview Slots Left For Alternates:
-Indiana University
-Case Western Reserve University
-University of the Pacific

Good Schools For Late Applicants To Consider:
-New York University
-Boston University

Members don't see this ad.

Pacific has no interview spots left? Have you called and clarified this?

where do u find this info?

Members don't see this ad :)
how late did you apply? more importantly, when were your AADSAS printouts mailed? my aadsas printout was mailed toward the end of sept, submitted my aadsas mid-august and the interviews i'm getting are in jan-feb......

Schools That Have No Interview Slots Left -OR- Only Have Interview Slots Left For Alternates:
-Indiana University
-Case Western Reserve University
-University of the Pacific
-UMKC - I know because I got the last one

Good Schools For Late Applicants To Consider:
-New York University
-Boston University

I am almost positive that most private schools should have spots open for spring interviews. they just need to wait and see how many will take their Dec 1 offer.