Professional Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope_to_match

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Only 175 characters to explain every experience? That's like 2 sentences! How did you guys deal with that? Just list them by comma? Two full sentences? How am I supposed to explain an experience that I devoted 2 or 3 years to in 175 characters? :confused:

Any help and advice will be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Short, concise, and to the point.

Some supplements will allow for space to explain but as for schools without supplements, that is all that is given if you didn't touch on it in your personal statement.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, what is this 'flag for PDF coversheet' deal, can you please explain? I don't see any instructions on it in the app..

Also, what is this 'flag for PDF coversheet' deal, can you please explain? I don't see any instructions on it in the app..

I believe each section of the application (work experience, clinical, awards, etc) can have a maximum of 3 listings under each heading. It kind of gives the adcom a brief glimpse of what your application has to offer. I hope that makes sense..

I believe each section of the application (work experience, clinical, awards, etc) can have a maximum of 3 listings under each heading. It kind of gives the adcom a brief glimpse of what your application has to offer. I hope that makes sense..

So I can 'flag' up to three or so from each section? Is there an instruction to this somewhere?

Correct. But the ADCOM will still see all your other achievements if you don't flag them. It just highlights each section of the app.