Professional Experience?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asdfray

currently at work
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
-For the shadowing part, did people put Dr. XXX, D.D.S (or D.M.D.)? or just Dr. XXX?

-Recently undergoing training for adjunct position I recently got offered. How do I put that into the work experience section? (some of you might disagree and say I shouldn't but I don't think it'll hurt to show them what I'm doing in the fall, since I'm already hired)

Anyways.. ^ should I put the adjunct thing start in Aug 2012? and no end date? and 0 for amount of hours? <-- the 0 looks scary to me..

Also, do you think that's something I should add to my cover sheet? If so, should it be most important (compared to tutoring and TAing) or least important (since I didn't start)?

1 more thing! -> when they say order of importance, is it the order you put the experiences in or what you select first on the coversheet?

Thank you for the help!
Finally going to esubmit tonight. smh:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For shadowing I put Dr. XXX and then selected the type of dentistry observed, e.g., general dentist etc. D.M.D. or D.D.S. doesn't really matter and it may be redundant to include the same information twice (under dentistry observed and title)