Professional transcript entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yegz

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone hope you guys doin well. I want to pay and let the professional transcript entry minimize the errors in my transcript however the problem is I heard they start to enter the course after we submit the primary application and it takes 10 days to process. But there is some secondary questions in primary application which is about the pre-requisite each school is required us to take how we able to complete that portion without having the transcript entry. Appreciate any help in advance. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone hope you guys doin well. I want to pay and let the professional transcript entry minimize the errors in my transcript however the problem is I heard they start to enter the course after we submit the primary application and it takes 10 days to process. But there is some secondary questions in primary application which is about the pre-requisite each school is required us to take how we able to complete that portion without having the transcript entry. Appreciate any help in advance. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

not sure what you are asking there ..
But, I would suggest you to do it by yourself because by the time they get around to it, you'd be done. It takes time but its not very hard plus, many things to come for you in dentistry that require much more scrutiny and careful working. Good luck to you