Professor offering to E-mail her reference to program I interviewed at

Started by Skyris
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Skyris

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone see a problem with this? They've already scored my application and done interviews.

This was my strongest reference, but the last of my 3 to get it turned in. She graciously offered to email it with a 'nice note' attached. I asked for it in May and she is busy and didn't get it in until this week. I have a feeling they probably wouldn't consider it, but it couldn't hurt could it?
 
No, it can't hurt. The admissions committee can attach it to your PTCAS record as a pdf. Faculty understand that LORs are beyond the applicant's control (mostly).