Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys: I have the Pacific IDS practice kit that is being sold for 40 dollars + tax + shipping+ time to process your shipment.....It is a good reference for the practical test. I am already at UOP so it is time to pass it to someone else for 35 dollars total price including shipping right away. I know you will make a good use of it 🙂
I also have a Columbia typodont used just a few times. It is missing around 3 teeth $120 incl shipping.
I have new untouched columbia teeth also 1.50 each tooth inc shipping if you buy minimum 10.
I also have a silent dental compressor I bought it brand new and used for some months I think the brand is Sil Air $700 It is ready to pick up in Texas.
I also have a brand new Ortho book "Contemporary Orthodontics" by Proffit useful for NBDE part 2 $70 incl shipping by media mail. It is the international version sold in India, Philiphines and those countries where Dental School is in english.....which means the same book I have now in Dental School word by word BUT the pictures are in black in white. It does not make any difference since in Ortho colors are not as important as in Oral patho.
I live walking distance to UOP in a small studio. I am offering lodging (a very comfortable inflatable mattress ) from anytime to OCT Friday 26th (my husband is coming for the weekend) for a girl going to the interview process for $ 65 per night (no tax 🙂. Included is a kitchen,tv, dvd....phone just to receive calls .....you just need to bring your own towel 🙂
Send me a message if you are interested
Thanks!
I also have a Columbia typodont used just a few times. It is missing around 3 teeth $120 incl shipping.
I have new untouched columbia teeth also 1.50 each tooth inc shipping if you buy minimum 10.
I also have a silent dental compressor I bought it brand new and used for some months I think the brand is Sil Air $700 It is ready to pick up in Texas.
I also have a brand new Ortho book "Contemporary Orthodontics" by Proffit useful for NBDE part 2 $70 incl shipping by media mail. It is the international version sold in India, Philiphines and those countries where Dental School is in english.....which means the same book I have now in Dental School word by word BUT the pictures are in black in white. It does not make any difference since in Ortho colors are not as important as in Oral patho.
I live walking distance to UOP in a small studio. I am offering lodging (a very comfortable inflatable mattress ) from anytime to OCT Friday 26th (my husband is coming for the weekend) for a girl going to the interview process for $ 65 per night (no tax 🙂. Included is a kitchen,tv, dvd....phone just to receive calls .....you just need to bring your own towel 🙂
Send me a message if you are interested
Thanks!