Profile for UPenn - PASS Admission for 2018

Started by kushan15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kushan15

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Here's the profile:

- BDS from India with a GPA of 3.51
- 6+ years experience practicing dentistry in India
- NBDE Part 1 cleared in 1 attempt (Preparing for part 2, plan on appearing in July 2017)
- TOEFL Score - 84/120 (I know it is low)

What are the chances of getting selected for an interview at UPenn for the Advanced Standing program for International Trained Dentists?

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Even I would like to know what criteria do they consider for interview call for the foreign trained dentists program. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks.
 
Hello everyone,
I have a low GPA of 2.3, can someone share an experience about being accepted with a low GPA? What can I do to get accepted with such a low GPA? Are there any chances at all for me ?
 
hi everyone,
i have a dental motor setup at home, which i am willing to give away. message me if interested